Construction Management Software (CMS)
CMS have developed the CMS Contractor range of construction industry software as a powerful, comprehensive and easy to use range of modules. These range from pre tender to final costing with links to a number of core accounts systems. They are offered on a stand alone or fully integrated basis and are suitable for all types and size of contracting company.
At the heart of the system are the estimating/procurement libraries which are supplied by CMS. These can be maintained by the user by adding, changing or deleting estimating rates and/or the resources contained therein. Users can also build their own personalised libraries if so desired.
The resources contained within the libraries are multi purpose and are used for:
- Building up rates for estimating
- A database for a total procurement solution
- A costing reference for the contract management module (job costing)
- Links to project planning for contract resource scheduling
The current range of modules includes:
- Subcontractor & Supplier Enquiries and Quote Comparison
- Contract Management (Job Costing)
- Contract Sales Management
- Purchasing Management
- Subcontractor Management including CIS & C2 controls
CMS are continuing to develop further industry specific modules including Plant Hire, Planned/Reactive Maintenance, Housing Management, Stock, Off Site Manufacturing as well as links with site management systems.